Owls are all the rage these days. I have noticed them popping up everywhere lately. As a longtime lover of these soulful creatures, I am happy to see this. My 3 year has followed in her mommy’s footsteps and loves them as well. We have owl knick knacks & stuffed owls. Her favorite blanket even is, you guessed it, an owl blanket & it goes with her everywhere. Since she also shares in my love for crafting, I have been excited to find a number of amazing owl crafts that we can do together. Here are some of my favorites.
1. Button Owl Craft from Repeat Crafter Me
2. CD Owl Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
3. Snowy Owls made out of bath puffs from Tippytoe Crafts
4, Juice Carton Bird Feeder Craft from Red Ted Art
5. Owl Pillow Boxes from Kerry’s Paper Crafts
6. Easy Owl Treat Bags from Sweet & Simple Living
7. Egg Carton Owl Craft from Glued To My Crafts
8. Pine Cone Owl Craft by Meaningful Mama
9. Cork Owl Crafts from Happy Hooligans
10. Paper Plate Owl Craft from yours truly
Thank you as always for stopping by. Please follow us on Facebook as well.