I am a New Englander. I love the changes in seasons. I love winter, spring, summer & fall for very different reason. I know that we still have a lot of summer left & I am enjoying every bit of it, but I have to admit, I am looking forward to my favorite of all of the seasons. Fall is nearing & I cannot wait. I love the crisp autumn air, Halloween, apple picking, cider & the changing of the leaves. Fall trees are so beautiful & they offer great inspiration for arts & crafts. Here is a collection of wonderful fall tree projects that you can do with your kids.
1. Colored Oats Fall Tree via The Pinterested Parent
2. Crumpled Paper Fall Tree via Fantastic Fun & Learning
3. Tissue Paper Fall Tree via I Heart Crafty Things
4. Pasta Shell Fall Tree via The Pinterested Parent
5. 4 Seasons Nature Tree via A Little Pinch Of Perfect
6. Fall Yarn Trees via 3 Dinosaurs
7. Sticky Wall Apple Tree via Mama Papa Bubba
8. Handprint Tree & Leaf Canvas via Arts & Crackers
9. Cauliflower Stamped Fall Trees via The Pinterested Parent
10. Foil Printed Fall Trees via Muchkins & Moms
11. Cork Printed Autumn Tree via Rainy Day Mum
12. Autumn Forest Craft via Kidz Activities
13. Paint Chip Mosaic Fall Tree via The Pinterested Parent
14. Easy Autumn Tree Craft via Crafts On Sea
15. Thankful Tree Craft via One Creative Mommy
16. Pom Pom Apple Tree via Crafts On Sea
17. Puzzle Piece Fall Tree Craft via I Heart Crafty Things
18. Fall Tree Window via The Pinterested Parent
19. Mystery Letter Fall Tree via Buggy and Buddy
20. Bleeding Tissue Paper Fall Tree via Fantastic Fun & Learning
All of these lovely crafts have gotten me excited for autumn, but until then I am going to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather.
Thank you as always for stopping by. Please follow us on Facebook as well.