Hi everybody. I hope that everyone is having a fun-filled summer. We are not here today to share our usual arts or crafts project, instead, we have some exciting news. We are thrilled to announce that we have just published our first children’s book, ‘Farmer Pete Has Stinky Feet’. It is sweet and silly and a little bit “pun”ny. We are absolutely over the moon about it and hope that you will check it out.
Every Wednesday, my daughter and I have a wonderful routine of going to the library together. We will spend an hour or sometimes two exploring the books and looking for new favorites.
Tonight I was on hold with the warranty company for my camera. Being the clutz that I am I dropped it & broke the flash. The hold time was lengthy. I might have been annoyed, but my wait seemed easier as I listened to the beautiful sounds of the Christmas carols that were playing. One of my favorite songs played. I found myself hoping that they would not come back right away because I wanted to finish listening to the lovely tune. As the representative processed my request I started compiling a list of my favorite Christmas songs.
All Time Favorites
1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. Walking In A Winter Wonderland
3. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
4. Please Come Home For Christmas
5. Chestnuts Roasting on An Open Fire
Favorite Christmas Originals
1. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
2. Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
4. Happy X-mas – (War is Over) by John Lennon
5. Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney
1. The Chipmunk Christmas Song
2. Up On The Housetop
3. Frosty The Snowman
4. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
5. The Charlie Brown Christmas Song
Favorite Religious Christmas Songs
1. The Little Drummer Boy
2. Oh Holy Night
3. Do You Hear What I Hear
4. Silent Night
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Favorite Silly Christmas Songs
1. Dominick The Donkey
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
3. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
4. Walking Around In Women’s Underwear
5. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Disclaimer* These are my favorite songs. I am not claiming that these are the best, they are simply the ones that I like best. Please feel free to share your favorites. I would love to hear from you.